30 December, 2011

EnD oF 2011

​السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُه & hye u olls,,,

Today is da last Friday in 2011,,,
I'm still on my annual leave till 2nd Jan on 2012,,
10 days relaxing mind from the works matters,,,
It so release u know,,,
How long it was!
Being a full housewife make me feel so comfort,,, ;-)
Ermmm,,,
So many things happened dis year,,,
Happy, sad,,,can compiled it together as a memory,,,
But ‎​الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ I'm still alive to faced all that,,,
Thanx to all who supported me,,,
And trying to be as gud as i can for the coming year,,,
اِ نْ شَآ ءَ اللّهُ,,
And guess what?
Kdg ²‎​​ msh xcaye yg I'm a wife now & mom-to-be soon!HAHAHa,,,
Big change in my life happened!
Syukran,,,


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment